Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Keep away from things that catch fire.
Keep away from children and pets.
Always trim your wick before lighting.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle.
- Ensure wick is upright and trim to 5mm each time candle is relit.
- Do not burn your candle for less than 2 hours or more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning when 13mm (1/2 inch) of unmelted wax remains in the bottom of the glass.
- Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
- Glass may become hot. Burn candle on appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
- Avoid using in drafty areas, near open window, air duct or fan.
- Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
- Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
- Gently blow out your candle or use a candle snuffer.